As the flu season approaches, we are doing all we can to ensure the safety of our guests concerning the spread of COVID-19. As you will see below, we are making efforts to go the extra mile, and we kindly ask that you join us in doing so. We do our best to ensure that everyone is in compliance with the restrictions, however, ultimately the responsibility lies in each of our hands. Thank you so much for understanding! If you have any questions, please let us know.
Immanuel Church Guidelines regarding COVID
We ask that by joining us on our campus that you attest that you and your household are healthy. Please review the following screening questions to ensure that the answers are NO:
- In the past 72 hours, has anyone in your family had any illness including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of smell or taste?
- In the past 10 days, have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19 or waiting on pending testing results?
- In the past 14 days, have you or anyone in your family been near someone sick with known or suspected COVID-19.
**If you answer YES to any of the previous questions, we kindly ask that you refrain from joining us in person. We would encourage you to connect with us online on our facebook page until you are able to return.
Instructions for Those Attending In-Person Services:
- Ages 5+ must wear a mask while moving within the building
- Masks are to be worn throughout the service
- Maintain 6' social distance
- Families to sit together
- Children are welcome during the service, and kids activity packets available
If you are looking for testing sites in New Castle County for COVID, please refer to this website. https://coronavirus.delaware.gov/testing/